This article is for potential Jamb candidate to guide them on how to solve the problem of no record in NIN when trying to get Jamb profile code and step by step process to generate JAMB profile code online using phone using USSD code. Read on
NIN simply stands for National Identification Number. It consists of 11 non-decipherable numbers that are randomly selected and assigned to an individual after completing registration in the National Identity Database (NIDB).
Jamb Form Complete Instructions for 2023 Registration:
- According to JAMB, UTME Registration Form Sales for 2023 will start from Saturday 14th January to Tuesday 14th February 2023 while registration for DE candidate will start on Monday 20th February and end on Thursday 20th April 2023
- The mock examination fee is N1000 while the examination date is 16th March 2023
- UTME Exam Date
- JAMB Registration PIN: #3500
- JAMB Recommended Novel: #500
- Registration fees in approved centers: #700 Complete details
How to fix No record found (Jamb profile code) 2023
If you ever get the message below on your phone and want to get your Jamb profile code:
Follow the steps:
- Send a mail to NIN using your valid email address, write “NIN”, put a space and write your eleven (11) digit NIN eg NIN 23674325679 Send to firstname.lastname@example.org
After 15 to 30 minutes, follow these steps:
- Open the text messaging app on your phone.
- Writes “NINthen a space and type Eleven (11) numbers NIN number, for example, nin 63674345679
- sent to 55019 or 66019
- You will receive your Ten (10) numbers JAMB profile code.
- Purchase a Jamb ePIN and then locate any JAMB CBT Center to complete your registration
- to push JPY To purchase JAMB E-pin
How to Purchase Jamb 2023 EPINs from Remita Website (UTME and Direct Entry Candidate)
Prospective candidates who want to register for the 2023 UTME and Direct Entry should first use their phone, then go to the letter and type in the word ‘NIN’, then add a space and add the 11 digit NIN and send as SMS to 55019 ie (NIN 00456456744)
Then in the next few minutes they will receive an SMS with a 10 digit profile code via phone number that they should use to purchase their ePINs and then go to the Remita website (remita.net/jamb) and follow the instructions.
Jamb O-Level Upload 2022/2023 Admission;
How do you get your results to an O level?
Getting your results to an O level can be a complicated process. It starts with registering for the exam and ends with receiving your results. Depending on the country or region where you are taking the test, there may be different procedures that need to be followed.
For example, in the United Kingdom, students must first register with the Joint Council on Qualifications (JCQ) to take O-level exams. Once registration is complete, students will then be given a customized examination timetable. On the day of the exam, each student must present their ID card at the registration desk to receive the examination papers.
After the exam, all students will receive their results either by mail or online through JCQ’s Results Plus service. Alternatively, schools may also distribute results to students. It is important to note that some schools may charge a fee to access and print results.
Once students receive their O-level results, they must keep it in a safe place as required when registering for the Unified Tertiary Entrance Examination (UTME). This document is necessary to confirm the eligibility of students to join any Nigerian tertiary institution.
How to lift
Log in to your JAMB profile (https://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility_/)
2. Click on “Check Admission Status”,
3. Click on “Access my CAPS”
4. Click on ‘My O’level Result’ to confirm if your O’level has been uploaded. If you have not visited any nearby JAMB CBT accredited center or JAMB office To upload your O’level result. Admission cannot be processed for candidates whose O’level status in CAPS indicates ‘Awaiting Result’.