How to Register for a Police Permit | This page contains full details on how to register and obtain a tin permit from Nigerian Police ForceDriving School Standardization Program (DSSP) license. action, condition. read through.
- How to enroll in the Driving School Standardization Program (DSSP)
What is FRSC DSSP?
the Leadership School Unification Program (DSSP) is a program that aims to develop minimum standardized driving schools in Nigeria click here
The Inspector General of Police, IGP Usman Alkali Baba, has confirmed that all existing vehicle tinted glass permits, duly issued by the Nigeria Police Force, remain valid.
Do you want to paint your car? Or you are driving the shaded car but you are not registered yet. If yes, then this page is for you. Follow the instructions and get your car registered now.
In the meantime, before we go any further, for the purpose of clarification, let us look at the job of driving a tin car and why you must obtain a permit certificate from the authority.
Well, as we all know once you fill up your car, He protects camel Interior from cracking and warping to preserve your camel Looking for a newer longer. Mostly, some people use it to protect privacy and security.
Materials to be used for a tin permit
- Vehicle license
- Proof of ownership
There are other prerequisites such as personal bio-data.
How to register
- Fill out the application form located on the right to obtain an Application ID.
- Complete the application process by logging in with the provided email and application ID.
- Complete the bio-data form upon login and provide details of the vehicle for which you wish to obtain a shade permit.
- Take the printout to any Police Headquarters, to obtain your biometrics and collect your Colored Clearance Certificate.
Related: Nigerian Navy Recruitment click here
NBYou must have access to the valid email address and phone number used during and after registration.
Interested applicant application click here
If you need our update or current information regarding Shadowed police permitPlease provide us with your phone number and email address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question related to this guide.