NTU School Scholarship is now open for applications from suitably qualified students. This is a fully funded scholarship for all students sponsored by Nanyang Technological University (NTU).
About the scholarship
A research-intensive public university, , Singapore (NTU Singapore) has 33,000 undergraduate and postgraduate students in its colleges of engineering, business, science and humanities, arts and social sciences, and its graduate college.
School scholarships are awarded to outstanding freshmen pursuing full-time undergraduate programs at NTU.
Benefits of NTU School Scholarships
1. The scholarship covers the normal program duration provided the scholarship holder maintains a record of good academic performance and exemplary conduct.
2. Full coverage of subsidized tuition fees (after tuition grant).
3. There is no bond attached to the scholarship other than the three-year bond applicable to all Singapore PR and international students under the MOE Tuition Grant Scheme.
Requirements for NTU School Scholarships
1. Open to all nationalities.
2. Successful awardees must study a full-time undergraduate degree programme. The scholarship will cover years of study at NTU.
3. Excellent Singapore-Cambridge GCE ‘A’ level, Diploma awarded by Polytechnic in Singapore, NUS High School Diploma, IB Diploma or Year 12 equivalent qualification.
4. Good co-curricular record.
5. Qualities and abilities.
We hope this information has satisfied your curiosity. What not to share to bless someone out there? Click the share button on this site to help share with friends and loved ones.
The CSN team.