The Z Zurich Foundation Scholarship is now open for applications from suitably qualified students. This is a fully funded scholarship for all students sponsored by One Young World.
About the scholarship
Empowers vulnerable people to better protect themselves from risk and to adapt and thrive in a rapidly changing world.
They aspire to a more equal world where everyone has freedom, choice and power over their own destiny.
The Z Zurich Foundation Scholarship 2023 will allow 16 young leaders to work on prevention-focused mental health projects or projects that enable social equity through education.
and; Employability or entrepreneurship measures to participate in Summit 2023 in Belfast, United Kingdom.
Z Zurich Foundation Scholarship Benefits
Scholars will receive:
1. Access to the One Young World Summit 2023 in Belfast.
2. Access to additional scholarship programming organized by the Z Zurich Foundation.
The programming is likely to include calls and meetings with the wider Zurich Insurance Group delegation before and after the One Young World Summit.
Plus the opportunity to pitch for funding that can help you grow your impact.
3. Hotel accommodation in Belfast from 1st to 6th October (inclusive).
4. Return air travel.
5. Catering which includes breakfast, lunch and dinner.
6. Ground transport between peak destinations in Belfast.
Requirements for the Z Zurich Foundation Scholarship
1. Ages 18 to 30 at the time of the One Young World Summit 2023.
2. Passion for local and global issues.
3. Demonstrated commitment to creating positive change.
4. Willingness to engage and collaborate with scholarship recipients and Zurich staff who are also attending the summit.
5. Demonstrated impact in areas aligned with the work of the Z Zurich Foundation:
6. Improve mental health.
7. Enabling social equity.
13 March 2023.
We hope this information has satisfied your curiosity. What not to share to bless someone out there? Click the share button on this site to help share with friends and loved ones.
The CSN team.